Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Time is flying by...and I'm not sure I'm okay with that. But I can't really control it I guess I better be okay with it. Next week is already transfers. I feel like I should be just getting to week 3 in this transfer! Who knows what next transfer brings. I'll probably be leaving Spanish. Kinda sad about that. But that's okay because I'll go where ever the Lord needs me. 

Last Monday we went hiking to Wallace Falls! It was beautiful and super fun. We also went to our rama's family night where they taught us how to juggle....I didn't really ever figure it out, but it was fun to try!

We had a beautiful and amazing zone meeting this week. It was da best! Elder and Sister Salmon gave some amazing instruction about comp unity. We figure they were asked to teach since they have had the most experience! They finished their mission on Friday. They should be back home in Canada now! I love them so much! They are so awesome!

Juan (the cowboy hat guy) came to church again this week and then he came to Come See For Yourself also!! So awesome. A recent convert, Hno Ramirez also came and brought two friends. And those friends are so prepared!!! They want to come to church next week! The husband has been really reading the Bible and BOM lately! The fireside didn't have a translator...so the AMAZING Hermana Spackman translated for them. It was awesome. I have the coolest companion ever! 

There were tons of miracles that happened this week. The Lord truly does watch over us. He truly cares. I love being able to see His hand in my life and in the work that I do. I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to be His missionary.

Love, Hermana Bell





No comments:

Post a Comment