Wednesday, June 22, 2016

So, after being in an english area for a few days with Sister Moody, I got transferred to Burlington with Hermana Baldwin! She is from Springville and just got out of training. It was a little sad though because I didn't have a lot of time to say goodbye to the branch in Monroe. However, I am growing to love this area as well! We cover a lot of the islands and it is so pretty!! :) The branch and people we have met are pretty great too!

We have had a lot of success this last week and Heavenly Father led us to 7 new investigators and a lot of new potentials! Plus, with all the parades and fun stuff coming this summer we have a lot of finding ideas that we are going to try! I can't wait!

This week at church we were talking about faith, and a question that was brought up was " Why does Heavenly Father want us to have faith in Jesus Christ?" It is kinda an obvious question to answer but at the same time it made me think.. He wants us to have faith in Jesus Christ because it is only through Him that we can return to live with Our Father again. Only through HIm. I can only imagine how Heavenly Father feels, Him having all power being able to do anything he wants, yet knowing that only if His children accept Jesus Christ and keep the commandments can they return to Him. He loves us so much, and He wants us to be at His side once again. All He asks of us is to believe and never stop believing. 

I hope you all have a great week! I would love to hear about any missionary experiences that y'all are having back at home! I love you!

Hermana Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment