Sunday, March 6, 2016

This last transfer with Hna Gonzalez has been so great! We have really been striving to talk to EVERYONE. We don't let anyone pass us by. We even started a competition in who can be the most awkward/bold in a contact. Looser buys frozen yogurt at the end of this transfer. haha it has been so much fun. We have been "chasing" people down, knocking on windows of idling cars, and talking to people from way across the street. And while doing this, our days are so much more fulfilling! And we are teaching a lot of families! Good things are happening here in monroe! :)

We were asked to instruct at mission leader council about how to teach when you find and we came up with an acronym which is now known throughout the mission. its TWUF (teach when u find) and we say "are you twuf enough?" haha or "we twuf because we luff (love)" haha obviously we had a lot of fun with it :)

Hna Gonzalez is a convert, and it has been fun teaching her primary songs! :) We realized how profound the songs are...

Because I want to be like the Savior and I can,
I reading His instructions, I am following His plan.
Because I want the power that His words will give to me,
I'm changing who I am, I'm changing who I will be.
Scripture power, keeps me safe from sin.
Scripture power is the power to win!
Scripture power, everyday I need,
the power that I get each time I read.

It so simple. yet, soo true. 
I am so grateful for my parents, my siblings, primary teachers, young womens leaders, seminary teachers and my great friends who helped me get to where i am today.
I have a string testimony about the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. For this chance I have to share the light I have found through the words of the prophets. 

I love you all and wish I had more time to tell you all the great and wonderful things that come from studying the scriptures! But, you don't have to take my word for it! ;)

Hermana Spackman

Hermana Gonzalez's birthday!











No comments:

Post a Comment