Wednesday, August 12, 2015

So, those carebears that we have were a gift from Hugo to us, to say thanks for showing him the gospel and everything haha :) I dont know what I am going to do with it, but it was a super nice thing for him to do!  :) So, we dressed them up like missionaries and they will be taking over the area. I think the people could be more willing to open up to carebears haha just kidding!
This week has been full of little miracles! We were able to have a lesson with Hugo and 2 of his roommates. You should have seen it. All five of us, sitting in a circle, everyone had a book of mormon open, and we were reading and discussing. It was so great and the spirit was so strong! It was like picture perfect! then one of his roommates came to church this sunday! :) and this is one of the many reasons why I love being a missionary!!

and we found out today that I am going to be transferred.. :(  I love the people here and I dont want to go.. however, I am excited to see what else the Lord has in store for me!! :)
I have learned a lot of humility, patience, and being guided by the spirit this week. I wish I could expand more but I ran out of time...Sorry! I will talk to you all next week! :) I love you and can feel your support for me, even over here in washington! I love you! Stay safe!
Hermana Spackman


No comments:

Post a Comment