Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Lo haria si Cristo me viera?
Lo diria si El me pudiera oir?
Es facil saber lo que debo responder,
Si lo no hiciera con El, yo no lo debo hacer.
This is the chorus to Hna Clark's and my new favorite song! Its super cute and just imagine a little hispanic boy singing it :) (its a good message and also helps us practice our past subjunctive in spanish!) you can all look it up! its written by Janice Kapp Perry!
On Saturday, we had the chance to help out at a community parade! And after, there was a little after party thing in the parking lot of the Church! and we had free rootbeer floats for everyone, church tours, and booths set up with games and pictures of youth activities and everything! We met so many people! It was a great activity, Hna Clark and I walked around handing our napkins and striking up conversations with people about the church!
Also, we have been learning tons of vocab from venezuela! We have a family from there that we are teaching and they always teach us phrases and words that they only use there! No one else will understand us but its fun to get to learn so many different cultures all in the same place!
Everything is going good! We got to go to young womens this last sunday, and it made me miss all of my leaders and the girls who were in my classes! Also, I have a new goal to memorize the Young Womens Theme is spanish! So, that will be fun!  Hna Clark and I are starting Progreso Personal again! :) We are working on it with the young women in the branch! Its been really fun! :)
I hope everything is going well!! I love you all and I am so grateful for all your support! :)
Have a great week!
Hermana Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment