Friday, May 8, 2015

Nothing too crazy happened this week. I was, however, able to go on an exchange to an english speaking area!! That was really fun and I learned a lot that I hope to apply in my missionary work! Especially how I need to trust in my ability as a missionary. 
We all need to trust in the ability God has given us and not be afraid to use it in every aspect of our lives! And as we make goals to improve, Heavenly Father can and will help you achieve those goals!
The work is going good! We have found a few new investigators with potential! I am excited to keep working with them!! I love talking to people and understanding why they believe the things they do. Its cool, especially for a uath girl ;) haha
I hope you guys all know that I love you! and that you have all helped me get to where I am today! And you dont have to be called as a missionary to do missionary work! 
 Sorry this is short! I hope everyone has a great week! :)
    Hermana Sarah Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment