Monday, May 18, 2015

This week I have seen blessings that come from fasting! 
As a zone we held a fast to help us be able to find more people who are ready to hear the gospel!
We knocked on the door of Yolanda who immediately let us in and we shared a lesson a little bit about the plan of salvation. While we were talking about our purpose here on earth she opened up and told us that she and been going through a hard time, but she knew that when she opened the door, she saw angels that were sent to her. I am so grateful that we had the chance to knock on her door! I cant wait to keep working with her! I felt prompted to share my testimony about being a daughter of God, it was so simple but the spirit was very strong. She then replied saying how she wanted to know that she was a daughter of God too and that He really does love her. 
Fasting really does work and I know that we were lead by the spirit to find her.
I wish I could say more, but I dont have any more time!
I love you all! do something that brings you closer to Christ this week!
Hermana Sarah Spackman




No comments:

Post a Comment