Tuesday, December 29, 2015









Well, it was definitely an eventful week! Christmas was very special and it snowed! (I might have had a prayer in my heart that it would haha) It was great to talk with my favorite people in the world!! Also, this past week, we were able to help out the members a lot. It was awesome to get to know them better, we even learned how to make tamales and ponche!
The missionary work side of this week was a little slow, and a lot of our investigators are on vacation ha so we have been in finding mode! I know things will start picking up with the new year!! Just barely, someone texted us asking where the church was and that he wants to come on Sunday! We have never met him but somehow he got our number! It just shows that as we work with faith Heavenly Father will literally put people in out path :)
Hermana Fifita gave a talk yesterday in sacrament meeting with perfect spanish!! While she was up there, I couldnt believe that we started this journey together just a little while ago! She is such an example to me and I am so glad I have her as a companera y amiga!
This next week will be a little crazy cause of New years and all, but I am excited! :)  What are yall's plans?
Well, I love you!! Have a great week!
Hermana Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment