Monday, October 5, 2015

Well conference was incredible!! :) I am so grateful that we live in a time where we are lead by Prophets and Apostles :) So, who is going to ponderize?? :) I am for sure! Tell me what scriptures you choose!
This week was pretty eventful! We had double dinners almost everyday this week, it was crazy! and more than half of them were with our investigators so that was great, and I am not going to complain. We tried a whole bunch of new mexican and guatemalan food (we also got sick from certain new foods haha)
I dont have too much time today, but we have been seeing miracles happen and seeing lots of answers to our prayers! I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, my incredible family, and all that I have learned as a missionary!!
Thanks for eveything! Have a great week! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment