Thursday, June 4, 2015

This week we were able to do lots of service with the community! It was great! We helped put together kindergarten kits, and then we went to the high and helped judge senior presentations! It was cool, not the usual missionary work, but we were able to meet a lot of people!
The spanish is coming!! this last week especially I have been able to talk more and say what I want to say without having to think to hard about it!! :) I am so grateful for the chance I have to learn a language with the Lord right by my side! :)

This we have a goal of printing out talks from our prophet Thomas S. Monson and using them during our contacts! I am excited to switch things up and see how this goes! We just want to focus on what makes our church different and hopefully this will be able to catch the attention of more people!
I know that we have a prophet and apostles today. I know that they receive revelations for us, specifically for us. And as we strive to follow their teachings, we will be blessed and find more direction in our lives.
I love you all! :) I hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment