Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been great!! We had an amazing zone meeting, and it really motivated me to talk to everyone and to exercise my faith!! I have seen the blessings that come from talking to everyone already! I love it! We have met a lot of really cool people who are willing to listen.
We were able to have exchanges this last week. It was kind of scary because I stayed in our area and our Sister training Leader is an English missionary. So, I was the only one who could teach lessons and contact people in Spanish. I realized that no matter what question or doubt our investigators had, I could always testify about the Book of Mormon. (and luckily I know how to do that in spanish! haha) We ended up having some great lessons about it! And even if they couldnt understand exactly what I was saying, I know the Spirit was there. And that is one of the incredible things about this restored gospel. We have the Book of Mormon and it has been written for our day. I know that the Holy Ghost can be with us anytime we read it and testify about it! Because its true!
We were also able to have interviews with President Bonham this week! It was my first time, and it was cool.You can really see how much he cares about us and how inspired he is. I am so grateful that I have been called to work with such a great President!
I hope everyone has an amazing week! :) Thank you for all of your support!
I love you!!
Hermana Spackman
Something I read this week that stood out to me. Alma 38:8
No matter how much pain we are in or much sin we have committed, we CAN and WILL find peace through Jesus Christ and the gospel!




No comments:

Post a Comment