Saturday, July 11, 2015

What a week of changes, adjusting, learning, and meeting incredible people!!
I want everyone to know that the power of prayer is real! I have received a lot of answers to my prayers this past week! I can also testify that as we pray more often we are able to better see the hand of the Savior in our lives :)
So, I got una companera nueva! She is so sweet and very willing to be obedient! She is from kansas! and has been our ten months! Good things are going to happen in the area with her! :) I am so excited to keep working with her!
This last sunday we prepared a lesson about El Dia de Reposo, The Sabbath Day. Its a blessing that we have. a whole day to come closer to Christ and Our Heavenly Father :) Howver, we are not perfect (sorry to burst anyones bubble) and maybe there are some activities we do on sunday, that could be avoided or changed. I know I have a few haha. So, this next Sunday I want everyone to choose something to do on Sunday, besides going to church (reading scriptures, family history work, spending time with family) to help them come closer to Christ. Sure, watching videos all day is great, I mean, we are resting right? haha but I hope that as we go about our activities on Sunday we can ask, Is this inviting the Spirit? Is this helping me strengthen my testimony?
anyway there is my little invitation for the week!
the people we work with here are so incredible. I hope I never leave!! I love seeing the gospel change lives and bring happiness to people!! :)
I love you all! I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment